A Free Resource For Erhu Players & Jianpu Readers
Newly Upgraded - 12/21/2016
SimpErhu package is a FREEWARE that enables a user of Microsoft Word to create professional quality Jianpu or Numbered Musical Notation document with ease, with Erhu's specific use in mind.
The SimpErhu package contains a Word template file accompanying the SimpErhu true type font. The Word template contains Visual Basic codes designed to make the input process a fast and user friendly one. Without the use of the template file, score input is still possible but greatly restricted. The SimpErhu font was designed for Erhu scores so it contains many Erhu specific symbols. For simple Hymns and pop songs it is also more than adequate.
- What You See Is What You Get typing/editing.
- Easy commands via keyboard shortcuts and build-in menu.
- Variable character width and height to achieve layering effects within a single line.
- Powerful Ctrl+Arrows keyboard commands to adjust character/symbol length/position on the fly.
- Score Transposition made easy with special commands.
- Auto line width adjustment.
- Auto On-Screen Karaoke Style Display.